Teacher – Science
We are seeking to appoint a Science Teacher to work within our continually improving Science Department. This is a great opportunity for a qualified teacher to deliver outstanding teaching and learning within this subject. This would suit somebody with a track record of successful teaching within Science or a newly qualified teacher. Over the last few years the department has been invested in significantly and we have 6 modern laboratories, fully equipped including up to date ICT. The department benefits from a large Heart space with staff working area and efficient preparation room. We are fully staffed and have several intervention workers. Triple science is also a curriculum option for the most able.
Training and development for all staff is an essential part of our unique offering. Our students and staff experience a supportive and caring atmosphere along with high standards and expectations for success.
· A July start date for Outstanding and Good candidates and payment over the summer to enable you to settle in the area (NQTs)
· Discounted membership access to the on-site recreation centre, sports equipment and facilities including swimming pool and gym
· Opportunities for paid lunch duties
· Staff laptop for use at home with remote access and a classroom fully equipped with interactive whiteboard and projector
· Access to a wider community of schools through our partnership with Luton Futures
· Professional development programme and opportunities
· Employee Benefit schemes – Perkbox & Childcare Vouchers
· Employee Assistant Programme – AXA ‘Be Supported’
Visits from prospective applicants are very welcome
Interested applicants can apply now using the button below, or please contact Claire Malcolm (PA to the Headteacher) 01582 754715
We look forward to hearing from you.
Interview date: TBC
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools